Thursday, June 19, 2014

Audi A6 TDI - Driven









When it comes to press cars and review cars, there are few machines I know more intimately than the 2014 Audi A6 TDI. Last year I joined a collection of fellow lunatics and set out on a 48-hour cannonball run from LA to New York City to test out Audi's new 3.0-liter V-6 diesel engine, and really test its real-world fuel economy. After 46 hours and nearly 3,000 miles, I had spent several hours in every seat, tried to eat, sleep, and work inside of its wood-filled interior, and used almost every gadget it contained to keep myself entertained.



I have made lots of big road trips in lots of cars including the Nissan GT-R and Porsche Cayman S, but this was a whole new experience.



After such an experience, I have lots of things to say about Audi's full-size luxury sedan. From equipment and pricing to performance and fuel economy, the Audi made major impressions. But where all those impressions good, would I do the trip again, and do I think it's a car worth spending money on?



All your answers await after the break.



Audi A6 TDI - Driven originally appeared on topspeed.com on Tuesday, 17 June 2014 17:00 EST.



read more





No comments:

Post a Comment